April 27th, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
In order to meet the growing eyecare needs of our patients and community, we are excited to begin reopening the office for routine care by appointment only on Monday, May 4th, 2020.
We will, however, be following strict health and safety guidelines and implementing many new office policies including the following:
- Appointments will be scheduled in a manner that limits the number of patients in the office at one time.
- All patients entering the office will be required to bring and wear their own masks.
- Patients will be contacted via email, text, or phone several days prior to their appointment to be pre-registered and to obtain important health history information.
- Patients will be asked to text 859-441-3400 to let us know they have arrived for their appointment and then wait for further instructions.
- Companions should remain outside of the facility and not accompany the patient unless they are a parent or guardian of the patient or if they are a true care giver and need to assist the patient.
- We will be taking all patient’s temperatures upon entrance to the office.
- All eyewear pickups, adjustments, and repairs will need to be scheduled.
- We will use special care to disinfect all of our frames between patients.
- While picking out new frames, patients will be required to work with an optician at all times.
- We will continue to mail as many contact lens orders directly to your home as possible.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience as we work to implement these strategies to keep us all safe and healthy.
We look forward to seeing and serving you as soon as possible!
Dr. Garbig, Dr. Kerestan, Candra, Rachel, Amanda, Alexa, Jan, Mandy and Michelle